Possible Overdose from Pain Reliever

Patient

Q: I had a crown put into my teeth about a week and a half ago. The dentist prescribed me with 800 mg of motrin for the pain. A week and a half later I am still experiencing the pain so I have been still taking the medicine every 8 hours since it has been prescribed. I feel like I am overdosing though. I looked up some of the symptoms for overdosing and i have some of them. So my question is that am i actually overdosing or is 800 mg every 8 hours safe for about two weeks straight.

Symptoms:  Dizziness, tiredness, stomach pain, headaches, confusion
Doctor