Possible Parasite

Q: Recently I had been having trouble during my bowel movements. And eventually got what I feel like was an internal hemmroid, bleeding during wiping, itching, general discomfort pain. One day the area around my anus was itching so bad I was concerned I had pin worms. I hadn't seen any, which I understand about half in inch to an inch, so I had been letting it go.

One day after a bowel movement, I saw what looked like a small string sticking out of it. I then, and Ugh, I'm disgusted it came to this, put gloves on and broke it apart to see what it was. Inside i found MANY strings. Very long thought, most at least 5-6 inches, if not longer. They do look like threads, as pinworms are described, but very long and they weren't moving or anything, I'm not sure if they'd move or not.

I do eat a lot of fiber, broccoli, string beans, tomatoes, salads, etc, and I heard that some fiber comes out that way, but I'm not sure I believe that's what it is.

I'm just not sure. I read about many different parasites, but it doesn't really seem to "match" any of them exactly.