Possible phimosis cause by rough sex

Patient : I believe I may have phimosis caused by rough sex. I am uncircumcised and normally do not have a problem retracting erect or flaccid. About an hour after having sex I noticed that my foreskin appeared to be swollen and I was unable to retract it at all. I took a soak in an Epsom salt bath and went to sleep. The following day I was still unable to retract my foreskin though it was noticeably less swollen. That night I took another Epsom soak. Today I can, with great, effort retract my foreskin when flaccid or erect, though the latter is very difficult. While retracted there is a noticeable bulge in the foreskin, it feels like a fibrous ring or almost as if there were fluid in my foreskin. As this seems to be correcting itself, is there anything else I should do to help the process along?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com Considering the history it is evident that after rough sex you have a ccidently injured your prepuce and hence it had swollen up causing difficulty in retraction over the glans. You have been right on your part to have applied epsom salt to reduce the swelling , but the best way is to leave it alone and it shall subside on its own when the minor abrasions would heal on their own. The only care to be taken is to avoid retracting it again and again to check whether retraction is achieved or not, that would induce fresh injury over the stretched swollen prepuce which would heal with scarring and delay the healing. wear loose clothes and try to keep the local area dry . You may use cold compresses locally apart from epsom salt. This is self limiting and shall subside in 2-3 days. In case it doesn't or there is some discharge from the penis then you may visit your physician for a local examination and opinion. I hope i have answered your query in detail. wishing you speedy recovery, regards