Possible pre-hypertension/viagra

Patient

Q: Is Viagra safe with higher than normal blood pressure, usually between 120-135?

Symptoms:  Higher blood pressure that doesn't require blood thinners.
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Very good question.
Viagra can be taken even on mild increase of blood pressure. This is a neat balance between the need of Viagra and the possible complications it can cause.
If you have any heart ailment, you should not take Viagra for potential side effects of excessive stress you can have sex.
So the best way is to consult your Physician who knows details about your history and findings and take Viagra only if he gives you the go-ahead. You should take Viagra only if it is certainly needed for erectile dysfunction.

I hope this answer helps you.