Ask The Doctor > Pending > Possible pregnancy?

Possible pregnancy?

Patient: I stopped taking my birth control when my boyfriend and I broke up. He had gotten me pregnant in the past despite the fact that we were using a form of birth control. I didn’t know until 5 months along and was testing negative until about 4.5 months. We terminated the pregnancy. We had sex not too long ago and I wasn’t sure if he’d pulled out completely. I tested when I got my period, which was abnormal. It was very light and lasted three days as opposed to my usual week long heavy bleeding. I am due to have my period in the next couple days, but don’t have my usual symptoms. Could I possibly be pregnant?

Symptoms: Excessive eating, excessive sleeping/fatigue, stomach is showing but soft not like bloating, headaches, alcohol tolerance decreased drastically

Doctor: