Possible Pregnancy

Patient : Hello, I am 21 years old and have been on birth control for the past 2 years. In Feb. I stopped it because I left for Spain on the 4th of Feb and haven't been taking it for 4 months now. Mid-June I had sex without a condomn but was still on the birth control. I recieved my period at the end of the month of January/early February. That, however, was the last time I got my period. I took a pregnancy test mid-March and it came out negative. It might be in my head but I feel like my stomach is getting bigger. Is there any chance I can be pregnant?
Doctor :   Certainly there is a possibility of pregnancy every time that you have unprotected sex and even when using contraceptive s, there is no such thing as 100% effective Contraceptive Method.If you took your pregnancy test too early, this could also misdiagnose pregnancy. However let me reassure that a missed period is also not uncommon to have at least once in your life.I would suggest you to take another pregnancy test; you might also want to try a Blood pregnancy test done by your health care provider. If the results are negative again, the possibility of hormonal imbalance causing irregular menstruation would be the next condition to rule out. Extreme dieting, intense exercises, stress and anxiety are common causes of hormonal imbalance that need to be ruled out first. You might probably need blood work to evaluate your levels of hormones if your menses dont show in your next due date. I wish you the best.