Possible pregnancy?

Patient : Could I really be pregnant this time?
Symptoms:  I had intercourse on the 22nd and 24th of this month (June).. had a period about two weeks before that. It is now the 29th of June..so 6-8 days later! Both times he "let go" inside of me and ..well finished. I've noticed the past I'd say two, maybe 3 days??.. I've had really bad heartburn. Which is really rare..considering I take medication to STOP heartburn, which i've been taking and its been working for years. (i'm 26) and I RARELY get it. EVER! A personal (i thought was a) friend of mine stole from my mother so i've been through some stress.. plus I have a anxiety disorder (i just started taking a new medication about a week and 1/2 ago) it seems to be working..and i'm confused cause I've also noticed my anxiety is OUT THE FREAKING ROOF! I even took a 1 miligram xanax..which is NOT weak...and I still feel like punching someone in the face. Plus, I've had the worst headache off and on for over a day..ugh! nothing seems to help, and i'm so hungry..are these early signs, or nerves?

PS- I am on the birth control pill, i do take it everyday..just not at the same time.