Possible pregnancy

Patient : On June 17 I began to feel very lightheaded, dizzy and "off" feeling. Later that night I was puking every twenty minutes. From that day, until the 27th, I felt extremely dizzy, nauseous, I puked almost everyday when I woke up, I had frequent headaches, I couldn't hold much food down and I wanted nothing more than to just stay in bed. It's been about two weeks since then, and after the 27th I started to feel better, and the symptoms went away. But today, July 8th, I woke up and threw up for no apperent reason, and felt a little dizzy once again. My stomach has been gurgling and crampy the past week. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. But could I still be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Dizzy, nauseous, puking, headaches, lack of motivation, fatigue, unable to eat very much which resulted in weight loss.
Doctor :   The signs and symptoms of pregnancy generally start around the time of your expected periods. However some women may not ice certain changes earlier. Early in pregnancy hormonal changes might make your breasts tender, sensitive or sore.Nausea with or without vomiting,increased urination, fatigue, food aversions or cravings, dull aches in the pelvis are all pregnancy symptoms. If you are experiencing these symptoms, chances are that you could be pregnant. Having said that pregnancy is not the only reason that you could be vomiting and feeling weak. These symptoms could also be the result of a viral infection, gastroenteritis, stomach upset etc. The best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test which you already did and they are negative. No reason for you to worry about a pregnancy. Just go to a family physician or a local clinic for medicines to treat the illness that is actually causing your symptoms.