Possible pregnancy and first time sexual inter corse

Q: Hi,
This is a bit embarrassing to admit but my boyfriend and I were rubbing against each other without insertion (and he told me that he didn't have any precum and it even looked it), a few weeks later my period was suppose to come but it didnt (i didn't worry because we didn't have sex so i wasn't suppose to be pregnant), then we had sex for the first time. The first couple of times we didn't use a condom and then we did. I was afraid that i was going to get pregnant so the morning after i took the morning after pill. The day after sex i started to have cramps and it still continued even after i took the morning after pill (and it still continues), but I am not entirely sure if they are period cramps( they do feel like it though) because i keep having them and no blood is coming out (its been going on for two days). Also i never bleed when we had sex but now my vagina burns around the ''insertion hole'' and my pee smells weird. Why does my pee smell weird, why am i having this burning sensation and could i be pregnant even though I'm having cramps and i took the pill ?

Symptoms:  Itching

A:   Precum or pre-ejaculatory fluid is the secretion from the glands in the aroused penis. This fluid rarely ever contains active sperms hence getting pregnant without having penetrative sex is extremely unlikely. But you mentioned having sex without condoms a couple of times. Taking an emergency contraceptive pill works only if it is taken within 72 hours of the act. The pill is almost 95% effective when taken within the first 24 hours with decreasing efficacy afterwards.
The common side effects of a morning-after pill are abdominal (tummy) pain, headache, irregular menstrual bleeding (spotting or heavy bleeding) before your next period is due, nausea (feeling sick) and tiredness. The cramps you are experiencing could just be a side effect of the pill.
Since you have had unprotected intercourse, pregnancy cannot be entirely ruled out.The best way to find out if you are pregnant or not is to do a home pregnancy test. You can follow the instructions on the pack and get tested yourself without any hassles.
Unprotected intercourse also puts you at risk of sexually transmitted infections and pelvic infections. The itchiness, burning sensation and weird smelling urine are all suggestive of a urinary tract infection or vaginal candidiasis. It is recommended that you visit a genitourinary clinic and get yourself evaluated if these symptoms continue. Till then you could also benefit by using an anti-fungal dusting powder on the itchy areas for temporary relief.
If you are not planning to have a baby soon it is best you use a contraceptive method to stay protected. I strongly urge you to visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid such anxious moments in the future.