Possible Pregnancy , I need answers

Patient : I am 6 days late on my period , I am having bad abdominal pain and headaches , what could be wrong
Symptoms:  Abdominal pain, headaches
Doctor :   Hello, If your are 6 days over due , then you may perform a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy first. If negat ive, then these abdominal aches, headaches are a part of premenstrual syndrome, which indicate that the menses are due in next few days. It is suggested that you wait for few days for your menses to resume. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards