Possible Pregnancy Need Clarification And Help

Patient

Q: I have had 1 pregnancy in my life i am 19. my first pregnancy the pee test or blood test didnt work, i currently have had one positive test and 2 negative tests (pee tests). i have had my period the first 3 months of my pregnancy with my first pregnancy and now i am on my period my cervix seem to be closed though and i am bleeding fresh blood. I bleed more when i have intercourse, my hormones are out of balance and i have been very emotional throwing up in the morning and i have been cramping alot even when i am not on my period. what do you think?

Symptoms:  Boobs are sore and growing, cramps in lower abdominal, nausea, headaches, smells are sensitive to me, and i have headaches
Doctor