Possible pregnancy or Female issue

Patient

Q: I had a merina Iud put in almost 6 years ago and I have not had it removed. I have not had a period in 6 years and for the past 3 days I have been bleeding just a little more so when I wipe . Sometimes its brown , light pink and sometimes just normal looking. I have also been extremely nauseous, loss of appetite, mild cramps and a ache back . I took a pregnancy test but not sure if its to early to find a true answer . I am very confused with what this could be.

Symptoms:  Vaginal bleeding, brown sometimes slimmy light pink , nauseous, loss of appetite, mild cramps, back ache
Doctor