Possible Pregnancy: Symptoms and More..?

Q: I'm 16 years old. Whenever my boyfriend and I have intercourse, we always use protection. However, I lost my birth control pills about a week into my use with them and we still did it. I'm afraid that I'm pregnant. I've been having a few abnormalities within the past few weeks, such as a milky, vaginal discharge, and my urine smells strange, sort of like asparagus (but I never eat asparagus) and my lower abdomen is kind of firm. My lower back hurts, and I've noticed a drastic change in my appetite (I feel like I'm eating for two people.) Getting a pregnancy test is not an option right now, and I will tell my parents very soon as to my suspicion. I'd just like a doctors opinion first.
Thank you, Lynnchee.

Symptoms:  Milky vaginal discharge, firm abdomen, back pain, strange, asparagus like smelling urine, slight breast tenderness, increase in appetite, mood swings (very sad, irritable)
Possible Pregnancy: Symptom...-1