Possible Pregnancy with Negative tests?

Patient : I had my cycle on the 14th of October, it was much lighter than usual and only lasted for a few days. My periods are very normal. I believe that my period before that, came around the 22nd of September, which means that my cycle was early this month. My Bf and I had sex on the 5th of October and we did not use any type of prevention methods. I was fertile that day and started ovulating the next day. Now I have been noticing changes in my body such as: slight nausea (occasionally), frequent urinating, strangle bubbly flutters in abdomen, moodiness and was craving caffeine for a week. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests. But all of the test were negative. Test 1 was taken on the 14th of October, test 2 on the 18th, test 3 on the 19th, and test 4 on the 20th which was the day that my period should have started. I am wondering if it is possible that I may still be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Now I have been noticing changes in my body such as: slight nausea (occasionally), frequent urinating, strangle bubbly flutters in abdomen, moodiness and was craving caffeine.