Possible pregnancy with symptoms that seem to be pregnancy.

Patient : Is my girlfriend pregnant? We have not had sex but have done other sexual acts.
Symptoms:  Bloating, nausea, missed period for 2-3 months (Her period has already been irregular for about a year), soreness of nipples, constipation, tiredness
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If there is possibility of insemination into or very near t he vagina and if your girlfriend was around the period of her ovulation at that time, there is some possibility of pregnancy. Just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy as bloating sensation, sore nipples etc can be seen in premenstrual phase also. To rule out the possibility of pregnancy, let her go for urine pregnancy test once. If test gives negative result, she can take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding with your doctor's advice. Take care