Possible pregnant symptoms or something else?

Patient: I’m on my period and have sore breast, fatigue, nausea, anxiety my stomach is making noises and I have gas. I have been bloated since last month. Could I be pregnant?P.s. Since I have had my period I have never felt like this and have never had sore breast and it started last month.

Symptoms: Bloating, nausea, frequently peeing, sore breast, anxiety, gas, lower abdominal bloating/light cramps, fatigue, headaches

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Nausea, bloating sensation, breast tenderness etc symptoms ca n be seen in the premenstrual phase. Premenstrual symptoms can vary from cycle to cycle depending on hormonal variation.If you are having history of unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is some possibility of pregnancy as rarely bleeding during expected date of periods can be seen in early pregnancy.In that case, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.All the best.Take care.