Possible reaction to Tetanus Vaccine

Patient : I had a tetanus vaccine on Thursday. Since then, there has been redness and pain at the injection site (which I know is normal) plus I have had fever off and on (only a 3 degrees above my normal) as well as pins and needle feeling in my hands, headache, nausea and pain in joints (shoulders, elbow, hands) and muscles (from jaw to upper back). Are these normal?
Symptoms:  Tetanus vaccine injection on Thursday afternoon, March 12, 2015. redness and dull pain at injection site, itching in arms, shoulder, neck and chest, low fever that comes and goes (I run 96.7 and it has hit 99.4), joint and muscle soreness and mild pain from left jaw to upper back, pins and needles in hands, headache and nausea.