Possible scoliosis, please help

Q: Hello, I am a fourteen year old female. I have been experiencing mid to lower back pain for over a month. I had an ultrasound to rule out any organ problems. The doctor said it was nothing more than a muscle spasm. The doctor prescribed physio to me. The physiotherapist noticed that my right hip was higher than my left one and my left shoulder higher than my right one; he also noticed a slight curvature to my spine. I've had an X-ray and am awaiting the results. I would just like to know your opinion.

Symptoms:  Back pain, hip displacement, shoulder height difference