Possible STD contracted from last night.

Patient

Q: I need help diagnosing a possible std. I received oral sex Less than 24 hours ago. I wore a condom the entire time, never was bare skin exposed to the mouth. I just noticed small red patches under my foreskin, maybe 4 in total on the shaft and just under the head. They almost look like like there is blood just under the surface of the skin. What are the chances these are something to be concerned about given that it was under 24 hours ago and a condom was worn? What std could this be?

Symptoms:  Small red patched under foreskin after receiving oral WITH a condom on
Doctor