Possible std infections

Patient : 2 weeks ago I went down on a guy with out a condom on no cum in mouth unless it was pre cum and didn't know. Now about 2 weeks later I formed angular cheilities on one corner of mouth. At same time my wife that I had sex with once after my other encounter came down with a soar throat and recently just started to form angular chielities also. Should I be worried about stds and if so which ones? It is odd that we both have angular chielities now after my encounter right? My stomach hasn't been the same either but I don't know if that is from nerves and thinking about this 24-7
Symptoms:  Angular chielities, soar throat (diagnosed by doctor as strep) on antibiotics, upset stomach
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you could have contracted a bacterial sexually transmitted infection fr om this encounter. Furthermore, you may have passed it to your wife as well. This could have been caused by contracting a fungal yeast infection, staphylococcus bacterial infection, or even a streptococcal infection. Other sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea or chlamydia but this would have presented with more severe symptoms. Furthermore, angular cheilitis can also be caused by certain nutritional deficiencies such as vitamin B12 and C. We recommend that you and your wife both follow up with your doctor in order to have this treated accordingly. You may need to start another course of antibiotics along with topical corticosteroid cream to reduce the inflammation and facilitate healing. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com