Possible std of Folliculitus?

Patient

Q: This is a question regarding if something could be std related or more along the lines of a bad folliculitus case.

History: Sexual active 2 months ago. Lets say a dry spell came to an end with different partners within a months time.

I have been known to get the typical bumps and ingrown hairs after shaving. So I am aware of things that pop up after that.

However, 1-2 weeks ago I ended up in a situation where I couldn't shower for a few days and was in the heat, thus sweating a lot. not longer after that I noticed small pimple like lumps on my pubic region. I was not shaven and have not shaved for weeks prior to this happening.

no itch or burn. There was something going around in my area involving nausea and a fever and I ended up getting that so no idea if it is linked.

I tried popping a few. What I got was clear liquid and blood. It has been a week and it has spread.

The lumps are not close together like I have seen in herpes pictures.

Thoughts?

Symptoms:  Lumps/bumps in pubic region, itching,
Doctor