Possible STI from oral contact

Patient : Hello I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex with the same person 5 days ago. Within a day of the encounter I felt a persistent irritation at the tip of my penis. It is however not painful, not painful when I urinate, and I have no discharge. I occasionally feel sharp pain in the urethra but only very occasionally. Maybe once every few hours. Ive looked up symptoms of common STI's and I think if I really did have one I'd be having other symptoms than this one. Could my anxiety over having an STI be causing this?
Symptoms:  Penile irritation at tip, occasional penile pain.