Possible stomach bug?

Patient : Yesterday my daughter was sick and had runny number 2 and today cant keep food down still but so far toilet is normal hasn't been number 2 yet. I think she has stomach bug so what can I do?
Doctor :   Virus are the most common cause of gastroenteritis or stomach flu. Most infections resolve after one week and usually re quire no treatment other that adequate fluid intake. If you notice blood in stools, fever, vomiting, you may need to see you doctor for appropriate antibiotics and stool tests. I hope you will find the information useful, take care.