Possible stroke? Blood clot?

Q: I've had an odd headache that won't go away. It's like a dull pressure that changes into a throbbing headache. My chest feels tight and breathing is difficult.

Symptoms:  I feel like I'm getting dumber and my intelligence is dwindling, almost certain I have brain damage. My legs feel light and and restless. My senses seem different I am perceiving scents that aren't there, my sense of touch is odd when I touch my hand unto my face the feeling in my face feels like my hand is distant. Possibly a blood clot in my legs led to a mild stroke?