Possible stroke sign

Patient

Q: For approximately thee weeks or so I have numbness in my left hand on in my index finger and ring finger. Also numbness in my left foot on three toes. Is this an early warning of a stroke ?

Symptoms:  The numbness in my fingers and foot is constant, I feel fine.
Doctor

A:   Thanks for consulting us. Numbness in isolated parts has many reasons. Local nerve compression can also cause such symptoms, of course stroke rarely may present like this. Consult your doctor soon for further workup and diagnosis. Have a nice day.