Possible testicular torsion leading to erectile issues?

Q: Im currently a 16year track and field runner. Roughly around February i had severe pain after practice, to a point where i couldn't walk without feeling a lot of pain. I felt it in my left testicle, but i thought i may have did something to my groin or something. The next day most of the pain was gone. Now the pain isn't really there anymore. i googled it and it seems i may have had testicular torsion. Im wondering if i still have it. Cause right now im finding it difficult to get erections, and the erections arent long, and my penis size seems to be reduced to. Could this be a side effect of the torsion

Symptoms:  Pain close to groin/left testicle. Unable to hold an erection. erect penis not as long as it was before