Possible to get pregnant on the pill? bleeding? when to test?

Q: Hi Doctor
Im not sure if im pregnant. Im currently on Loette pill and accidentally missed two in a row, a few days later i was spotting and that only lasted about 10hours, and then it went away.

A week later, (im still taking my pill) i start bleeding (my period is not due for 10 more days) Im not experiencing any pain like a normal period, but i'm uncomfortable. I have sore nipples, reflux and heartburn and have been experiencing nausea. Now i have large veins appearing on my breasts and down my stomach and hips to my public bone.

Is it possible to get pregnant while i'm on the pill and i'm bleeding, and also when should i test? because my period is not due for another week (even though i may have it now?)