Possible UTI, Frequent Urination, No Blood

Patient : Constant feeling of urgency to urinate. Difficulty getting urine stream started. Had FAA 3rd Class Medical one month ago and urinalysis was normal
Symptoms:  Urgency to pee when not much comes out
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possible causes of your urgency of urination and difficult y in passing urine are urinary tract infections, stones in urinary tract, structure etc. Though you had normal urinalysis one month back, there is a possibility of the recent acquisition of infection. So, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated. Urine microscopy, culture & sensitivity and ultrasound etc can help in finding out the cause of the problem and treatment can be planned accordingly. Take care.