Possible UTI, Frequent Urination, No Blood

Patient

Q: Constant feeling of urgency to urinate. Difficulty getting urine stream started. Had FAA 3rd Class Medical one month ago and urinalysis was normal

Symptoms:  Urgency to pee when not much comes out
Doctor

A:   Hi,
The possible causes of your urgency of urination and difficulty in passing urine are urinary tract infections, stones in urinary tract, structure etc.
Though you had normal urinalysis one month back, there is a possibility of the recent acquisition of infection.
So, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated.
Urine microscopy, culture & sensitivity and ultrasound etc can help in finding out the cause of the problem and treatment can be planned accordingly.
Take care.