Possible UTI symptoms, thank you

Patient

Q: Hi there,
I have described the symptoms below in the symptoms section.

Thank you.

Symptoms:  Unusually frequent urination. A constant feeling to urinate.

Intense sensation to rush to toilet, even accident happens sometimes. Intensity goes from 0 to 10 within minutes or sometimes seconds. Despite intense urge, only a very small amount of frequent urine discharge.

Straining and taking long during urination. Feeling of ‘bladder hasn’t emptied’ fully.

Feeling sick and tired all the time.

Strange feeling around the right (lower) side of the stomach, a sense of senselessness.

Constant fatigue.
Doctor