Possibly a rash on my penis

Patient : I have had a lot of redness on the shaft of my penis for a few months as well as a lot of moisture. My penis is also sticky. All of this is only happening on one half of the shaft. Also I am circumscized
Symptoms:  Redness, heavy moisture, stickiness
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Infection and inflammation of the penis, or Balanitis may cause such symptoms. Please, h ave your doctor examine the condition and get treated as soon as possible. In case you are concerned about STDs, getting an STD panel is a good idea to rest your mind at peace.