Possibly implantation bleeding?

Patient

Q: My period always comes on the 10th every month , this month it came on the 2nd , with light pink/ brown when i wiped and a little on my panty liner . Hard cramps that night (2nd ) then very light cramps the next morning then didn't continue . My gums and teeth are very sensitive and sometimes soar at night , tender breast and nipples and feels like my bladder is always full even if i take a sip of water...

Symptoms:  Brown/light pink,milky white discharge,soar teeth and gums,soar breast,feel like my bladder is always full even off a sip of water. Period was 8 days early.
Doctor