Possibly measles case

Patient

Q: I recently visited Disneyland last Sunday. On Thursday I woke up with a sore throat and mild,dry cough that hurt my chest. I also had a bit of shortness of breath. As the day went on I began developing a fever. Around the afternoon my eyes started getting heavy and I began sleeping a lot. I began to get very little energy. Today, Friday it was very hard to get up from bed. It literally took me 2 hours to get the energy to get up. I practically spend my whole day sleeping. I have the chills and my body aches. My eyes feel heavy and my body is very weak and warm. I finally measured my temperature about an hour after taking a fever reducer and it measured at 103 degrees. The reason I mentioned that I went to Disneyland is because there is a measles epidemic. I don't have a rash yet. Should I visit the hospital? And yes I am vaccinated.

Symptoms:  103 fever. Dry cough with chest pain. Sore throat. Tired. Lack of appetite. Thirsty. Sleepy. Muscle aches. Headache.
Doctor