Possibly Pregnant?

Patient

Q: I've been on the birth control shot, Depo, for about 2 years. I stopped taking it about a month ago. I had unprotected sex about 12 days ago. A lot of people say it's too early to have conceive that early.

A few days ago, I was spotting for a day. 2 days later, I was bleeding a little heavier but it was brown blood and it lasted for a day and hasn't come back. Now today, I was taking a nap and woke up and I felt dizzy and nauseous and can't balance myself properly. I have been drinking water all day so I don't think it's me being dehydrated.

Could I be pregnant this early?

Symptoms:  Dizziness and nausea.
Doctor