Possibly pregnant?

Q: I have been experiencing lightheadedness along with tender breasts and also had a very light period is there a possibility that I may be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Lightheaded sore breasts very light period bloating fatique

A:   Some pregnant women do get a light period called implantation bleeding. It is seen at the time of the expected period but is characteristically lighter, reddish brown or light pink in color and is easily recognized as different than a period.
As you are also experiencing pregnancy symptoms I would suggest that you take a home pregnancy test rather than stressing about the possibility of a pregnancy.
Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. You should wait at least one day after your missed period before taking a home pregnancy test, although waiting a week is considered best.
Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how you must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers' instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit,
For more accurate results test first thing in the morning and give the kit a few minutes to work. Most women are able to take the test themselves without any hassles and I am sure you will be able to do so too.