Possibly pregnant and scared

Q: My boyfriend and I were fooling around and he rubbed his 'friend' down there and I think he might've pre-ejaculated. He tried to push it in but it really hurt so we stopped. After he left i urinated almost 5 times, I feel nausea, I also feel like vomiting and I feel really tired more than usual. Can I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Nausea, feeling of vomiting, frequent urination, and fatigue

A:   Hi,
If the incident occurred around the period of your ovulation and if there was spermatozoa in preejaculate fluid, there is some possibility of pregnancy.
Pregnancy symptoms may not develop this much early, the symptoms you are having could be due to possible infection due to intercourse.
If you miss your expected date of periods, go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
Take care.