Possibly pregnant from precum.

Patient

Q: I am on birth control but I messed up on taking my pills a bit, I have not had sex but I may have come in contact with precum a few weeks ago. With the birth control I am currently on (and have been for over two years) my periods always come at the same time but can be different flows and sometimes I miss them completely, it is time for my period now and there is blood but it is watery pink and brown. Is there a good chance that I am pregnant?

Symptoms:  Watery pink/brown discharge
Doctor

When a person is on birth control and also had an exposure only to pre-ejaculate during sex, the chances of pregnancy are almost minimal. In a case of doubt, do a urine pregnancy test and confirm the same.
Hope this helped.
Regards,