Possibly pregnant girlfriend

Patient : Hi, my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex today and I'm quite worried that I may have gotten her pregnant. I had pulled out before ejaculating and then wiped it all off and then about an hour later had sex with her again. What are the chances of her being pregnant?
Doctor :   Unprotected sex has always high risk of pregnancy. Though you did not ejaculate insider her vagina, pre-ejaculate can ca rry sperms sometimes which can result in pregnancy. Moreover ejaculation on exterior to vagina can also cause pregnancy, as sperms can swim up into vagina if ejaculated in vicinity. Emergency contraception pills must have been consumed to void the risk, if 24 hours have not passed ways. Else get a pregnancy test done around her expected menses date for confirmation or ruling out of pregnancy. Unprotected sex is at all advised as it can cause pregnancy and carries high risk of infections with STDs.