Possibly pregnant with restrictive cardiomyopathy help please!

Patient

Q: Hello. Im 19 years old and ive been with my boyfriendfor 6 years now. I have a heart condition known as cardiomyopathy and i think i may be pregnant. I have always been advised against getting pregnant because it is very dangerous with my condition. I have recently over the past few days noticed strange symptoms. I first noticed a tender sore lump under my armpit (with is not related to pregnacy but i feeli should mention it ) it went down within a day and a half and thought nothing less of it. I then woke up the morning after and realised my breasts were tender and painful to touch especially my left breast. The pain is not so much in the nipple area but at the bottom of the breast just above the ribcage at the fleshy part at the sides. Ive also been experiencing light headedness when i stand up from sitting down. Also i have noticed ive been feeling sick in the mornings however im not 100% sure whether im just hungry or its morning sickness it only seems to last about 15 mins. My period isnt due until next week and i no breats tenderness can occur before your monthly cycle however i have never before experiened this. I think i should also mention my period last month was 2 and a half months early which i found odd. Please give me your opinion on whether you feel i could be pregnant i havent taken a test yet because its to early. Also if you have any background knowledge of my heart condition i would like to know whether you think i would be able to go forward to having the baby i will be devastated if i cant but i understand. Thanks for your time. Please reply as soon as you can

Doctor