Post Abortion Complications

Q: I had a medical abortion on 2nd August. Everything was normal and the bleeding reduced to mere brown spotting when all of a sudden I started bleeding heavily after three weeks. I started passing massive clots and a lot of blood. Then before few days I could feel some hard thing coming out of my vagina. When I touched it, it went inside. I pushed harder and that thing almost came out of my vagina. I thought that's my cervix until yesterday when I was bathing, a huge lump just popped out of my vagina. It was light grey, brownish and red in colour, heavy and the size of half of a palm. When I poked it, blood spurted out. What could it be?

Post Abortion Complications-1 Post Abortion Complications-2 Post Abortion Complications-3