POST ABORTION RETAIN PIECE 11 MM

Patient

Q: At 7 week medically post abortion my wife have 11 mm. retain product at lower side.
Dr. suggested that use remaining two misoprostol tablet and put under tongue. She did it and periods started with some thick threads kind of cloths not big pieces.
We have not done ultrasound to check again retain product but my wife is afraid and she donot want to use D&C ever.
kindly suggest this thick cloths are the retain product or it should be big. and by medicine this retain product can came out or not. till now there is no problem like fever pain or others
pls suggest

Symptoms:  NO SYMTOMS ONLY THICK THREAD KIND OF BLOODING WHEN GOING TO DO TOILET IT IS RELEASING
Doctor