Post cycle of natural Testosterone Booster Supplements

Q: Hey, I'm a 30 year old single male. My question is related to the use of testosterone booster supplements. I weigh 175lbs and have been working out for over 2 years now. I have reached a plateau and struggling to put on lean muscle mass despite the fact that I am training very hard and strictly following my meal plan. My trainer is suggesting me to do a cycle of 30 days of natural testosterone booster supplement like Testofuel, ect. Although I dont have any symptoms of low T but I want to try T booster supplement to gain lean muscle mass. Many of my bodybuilder friends have told me that testosterone booster supplements do help gaining muscle.

My only fear is regarding post cycle. What happens after the cycle? Is my body going to stop producing testosterone because its used to supplements? Is that the case with natural testosterone too?

Symptoms:  Struggling to gain weight