Post drug use depression

Q: I'vebeen using drugs for 10 years. When I found out I had been accepted into uni I decided it was time to quit it all. It's been 6 weeks since I last had anything. At the time of quitting I was smoking cannabis daily, using heroin (not IV) once every couple of days, other things like Meth and MDMA every other weekend, and drinking alcohol quite regularly. I am physically feeling better but feel like I am slipping deeper into a manic depression. I'm told it gets better, take it day by day, but everyday it feels worse. I've been trying to exercise regularly, my diet has always been pretty good.

I am at witts end, and it's just getting too hard to focus on my studies, or any other obligations through out my day to day activities. What can I do?

Symptoms:  depression