Post foot osteomyelitis and knee problems

Patient : I was injured in the foot in 2002.Then hospitalized for cellulitis then developed osteomeyilitis which caused permanent damage. my doctor said the bone has reconstitued but i"m still feeling pain and now i"m developing knee problems and been told i have have arthrits.Is it possible for the arthiritis and the knee problems to be related to the foot injury?
Doctor :   If you changed your gait pattern due to the injury in your foot, that supposed an extra effort for the rest of the weigh t bearing joints in your lower limbs and in that respect they might be related. On the other hand, the knee problems may present as a separated issue and I recommend a more accurate evaluation, meaning: imaging studies, to determine precisely the nature of your knee problems and from there, present you with the right treatment options.