Post hysterectomy surgery

Patient : I am 6 weeks post surgery for a hysterectomy I have recently developed lower abdo pain and a green foul smelling vaginal discharge
Symptoms:  Low abdo pain green foul smelling
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possible causes of your pain and discharge are secondary i nfection of the abdominal wounds and vault or primary infection acquired after surgery. By examination and investigations like ultrasound, vaginal swab culture and sensitivity the possible cause of the problem can be identified. So, please consult your doctor, get examined and take treatment accordingly. Take care.