Post Lap Endometriosis and Blocked Tubes

Patient

Q: My family doctor let it slip that during my lap for endometriosis, they found adhesions due to the scarring and one of my tubes is blocked. I go see my obgyn in a week, I don't know what questions I should ask him and I don't know if I should ask for a second opinion. I'm only 20, kids aren't in my near future but I would like to have them. I don't know what all of my options are for blocked tubes, but I would like to give myself the best chance. Thanks.

Symptoms:  Cramping, painful sex, lower back and pelvic pain, vomitting due to pain
Doctor