Post Nasal drip problems?

Q: I am 18 years old. When I was 12 I slipped on the ice and my nose hit the ground pretty hard. When I stood up there was no blood coming from my nose, no pain, nothing ( I thought it was pretty weird). 4 or 5 years ago I noticed that that I have mucus in my throat and I cant get it out no matter what. And sometimes my throat gets very very irritated like I have a cut there and it itches and I start coughing for 15 minutes without stopping. I have also noticed I easily bump into things and people like I dont have spatial awareness or something... and the last thing that kinda freaks me out is that sometimes, when I eat , I can feel the food passing through my ears.
1 month ago I went to the doctor to get my nose checked and she told me I have a deviated Septum so I did some old fashioned internet research and I found out a deviated Septum can cause post nasal drip AND mess with my fluids in the inner ear which can explain my symptoms. Is this a legit self diagnosis or am I crazy? Thank you!