Post Operation Vomiting and Nausea

Patient

Q: I had a laproscopy for ovarian related problems 3 days ago and I am having significant problems with nausea, vomiting and lack of appetite (which is leading to dizziness). I was throwing up and unable to eat for a few hours after the procedure (which is normal), but the next morning I was able to hold down breakfast and was discharged. However, by later that evening I had absolutely no appetite and when I tried to eat, I vomited. I'm now on the 3rd day since the surgery and I can barely eat or drink without dry gagging or vomiting and it's making me feel quite weak and dizzy as I can barely give my body any food. I'm not on any medication that would cause the nausea and vomiting either. There doesn't seem to be any sign of the nausea and vomiting easing off and I'm feeling progressively weaker because of it. Is this normal as part of the recovery process, or should I seek medical advice?

I'm an healthy 21 year old female (non-smoker, of a slim build - slightly underweight), if that makes any difference.

Doctor