Post Orchiectomy Worries

Patient

Q: Hi. I am a 22 year old man. I have perfect health, other than a right side only orchiectomy (still got the left) for very early testicular cancer at 19. In the past few years, I am not sure if it was because of the surgery or a coincidence, I have noticed a change in the way I get an erection. Before, I could get a strong erection by just thinking, or even sometimes when I din't want it. Now, using my mind, I can barely get an erection at all. If I touch myself, I can get a strong erection, but then it is a little harder to maintain without continually going at it. I am wondering if I should see a DR, or if maybe this is normal after your teenage years are over, or if maybe some wiring might be crossed and I might just be able to have a snip snip surgery and get it fixed.

Obviously, I would prefer not to see a Dr. because of embarasssment.
Thank You,
Andrew

Doctor