Post plastic surgery scar

Patient

Q: Dear doc,
sub : You would be no less to GOD if you could kindly reply to me and help me out of this sir .

This is Prashanth from southern India ,24male
I had a white (pale with white hair )scar of 8 cm long 3cm wide on my right cheek over the Jaw region and been treated by a well known dermatologist since 2003 through 2010 as the results were very gradual we had started some homoeopathy for an year as it was again too time taking to show any result and as its on Face and I being a music performer ,we had decided to see a plastic surgeon last year.
(2012 June) He then performed a surgery and removed( cut off the area and joined the ends ) 90 percent of scar and put sutures over the area. We were quite excited and enthralled to see the result after sutures were removed as its was 90 mixed up , little white hair around with skin and looked normal .
Exactly ,after a month from the surgery the sutured area started bulging and started forming a post surgical Hypertrophic scar (or Keloid) which is dark red in colour (no puss no ache no itch ) so we rushed to the surgeon immediately as we noticed.
He had then referred us to a cosmetic plastic surgeon. (2012 august )As he then performed scar modulation (nd Yag) of 12 laser sessions ( once in every 2 months ) the scar is merged to the level of skin now but then it has become a bit wider than the section it was after the surgery as the laser pressed up all the collagen and made it wider ,dark red in colour and no hair over the scar at all . So at the previous session he said we could successfully break all the collagen over this period of time, since the colour is not changing and getting very tough will go for the surgery and try cutting down within the scar and reduce the width .
Im now really really worried and sceptical, as I had got a keloid and am getting treated for the post surgical scar. can I take the risk of undergoing operation over the same scar again and expect a better one.
You would be no less to GOD if you could kindly reply me and help me out of this sir.
Prashanth Vihari.
Regards.
Email ID : prashanthvihari@gmail.com

Symptoms:  Red wide scar of 7 cm long 3 cm wide
Doctor