Postive pregnancy test

Q: Hi I need your help, I last had my menstruation on the 23rd to 27th of February 2015. On the 6th of March 2015 I had an intercourse. Is it possible that I might be pregnant? Im not using any contraceptives and this was the first time this year I had unprotected sex after 2 your and 6 months.

Symptoms:  Just stomach cramps

A:   Hi,

If you are having regular 28+/-2 days menstrual cycles, as you had unprotected intercourse on 12th day of your menstrual cycle, there is some possibility of pregnancy.
Because usually in case of regular 28+/-2 days menstrual cycles ovulation can occur between 12th to 16th day of the cycle.
So, if you miss your expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once.

Take care